Our office will remain open during the COVID-19 crisis.
We understand the seriousness of the virus and also understand how hearing loss does not go away simply because it is an inconvenient time to address it. We are doing the following to meet your hearing-related needs during this time
- Appointments are required for any services we offer for your hearing related needs. Our doors will be locked to walk-in traffic.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment.
- We will come to your car to serve you when we are ready for you to enter our office, or we will take care of your concern while you wait in the comfort of your car.
- Only one person at a time will be allowed to enter the office. Third parties must wait in the car or return when the appointment is complete.
- We sanitize the office between each patient and ask that all patients proceed directly to the exam room where they will be seen by the specialist.
- If you have any symptoms of the flu or have been exposed to anyone with flu-like symptoms, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment for a later time.
- TeleCare hearing services may be available in many cases. Please speak to a representative about the possibility of taking advantage of these types of services.
- Batteries and other hearing aid consumables can be mailed directly to you as needed.
- Feel free to call and discuss any concerns that you may have.